performance for people
Communication & Team-Building Basics
Good communication—between team members and with customers—is essential to business in today’s competitive environment. This interactive workshop gives your people the tools and knowledge they need to deliver excellence!
Attendees will learn:
- How to be better communicators in every-day situations.
- How to recognize and adapt to others’ communication styles
- How to deal with difficult communication.
This workshop is for:
- Customer Service reps
- Managers & Supervisors
- Everyone else!
This workshop uses information from the DISC behavioral model, and is normally paired with style assessments for all attendees.
Other workshops available
Our experienced staff have prepared dozens of topics, many of which can be readily tailored to your group’s needs. Some of the topics we’ve covered for clients in the past:
- Managing Priorities and Deadlines
- Emotional Intelligence
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Essential Customer Service Skills
- Staff Development
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
- MS Access Databases for Beginners
Need something else? Call today and talk to one of our specialists – we will happily custom-build training for any topic we have expertise in!